Who can get a library card?
You're entitled to a free library card if you:
- Live in Fort Frances
- Own property in Fort Frances
How do I get a library card?
You can get a library card by:
- Checking the list of Identification Requirements
- Bringing your identification to the FFPLTC
Non-Residents and Visitors
If you don't meet the criteria for a free library card, you can get a temporary Non-Resident library card that is valid for either 1 month, 6 months or 12 months.
To obtain or renew a Non-Resident library card, you must:
- Visit the FFPLTC in person
- Pay a fee of $10 for 1 month, $44 for 6 months, or $77 for 12 months.
- Show the Required Identification